If you have attended the recent Global in the Local workshop, please note that you may wish to submit your papers to the Journal of Ecocriticism for potential publishing opportunities.
The Journal of Ecocriticism is a free, open-access online Journal, which is highly ranked. We have requested for this journal so that its forum will give our articles high visibility. Its homepage URL is: http://ojs.unbc.ca/index.php/joe/index
As part of the submission process, The Journal requires authors to check off their submission‘s compliance with all of the following items, listed below. Submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Submission Preparation Checklist
1. The submission should not have been previously published, nor should it have been placed before another journal for consideration.
2. The submission file should be in Microsoft Word doc format.
3. The authors should follow the MLA in-text citation style. Please google to see MLA citation styles. (Purdue MLA is a good website for this.)
4. The text should be single-spaced; use Times New Roman 12-point font; employ italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables should be placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. The pictures should have high resolution.
5. In order for the journal editors to ensure a blind review, your name should not appear along with the title or anywhere on the paper. It should be included only on a separate title page in front.
6. The title page should have your full name in the proper order (as it would appear in the published article). It should also contain your affiliation (University name) if any.
7. All revised essays should reach us by 30 September, 2016.
8. Your essay should not exceed 4000 words.
9. You should email your essay (in Word) to firstname.lastname@example.org